Live Simply, Love Often
Embrace your healing today
The Best Things to Say to Someone in Grief
1. I am so sorry for your loss.
2. I wish I had the right words, just know I care.
3. I don’t know how you feel, but I am here to help in any way I can.
4. You and your loved one will be in my thoughts and prayers.
5. My favorite memory of your loved one is…
6. I am always just a phone call away
7. Give a hug instead of saying something
8. We all need help at times like this, I am here for you
9. I am usually up early or late, if you need anything
10. Saying nothing, just be with the person
The Worst Things to Say to Someone in Grief
1. At least she lived a long life, many people die young
2. He is in a better place
3. She brought this on herself
4. There is a reason for everything
5. Aren’t you over him yet, he has been dead for awhile now
6. You can have another child still
7. She was such a good person God wanted her to be with him
8. I know how you feel
9. She did what she came here to do and it was her time to go
10. Be strong.
- Write yourself a love letter.
- Start taking compliments like a champ.
- Spend some time alone.
- Take yourself out to dinner.
- Or take yourself out to a movie.
- Treat yourself like you’d treat your best friend.
- Rid your home of clutter.
- Put your phone on airplane mode.
- Ask yourself what you need.
- Don’t feel bad about saying “no.”
More Tips: https://bestlifeonline.com/self-care-tips/
Stress Reduction Techniques
- Laugh often
- Listen to Music
Start today to focus on tomorrow.